Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At 51 days. I lost my will and bought more yarn.... I guess I won't get my 60 day sobriety coin now. Hmm. Nobody seemed to be rewarding me for not buying yarn anyway. Not even DH seemed to notice. Guess I should have been buying yarn all along. I just couldn't resist buying the jumbo skeins of Seasilk that FTA got in. I ordered 2 skeins of the Nova Scotia colorway. Still having that thing for peacock colors. Now I am debating using that to make the Peacock Feathers shawl from Fiddlesticks instead of the purple mohair I have been saving. Oh the debate. Not that it is likely to be the next item off the needles but there is always some yarn to project debate going on in the back of my head somewhere, those are the voices in my head telling me what to knit.... Must obey voices....

1 comment:

Teenuh said...

lol 60 day sobriety.

I'm all excited, I get my STR club shipment this week! Woohoo!