Monday, March 31, 2008

So I'm not really sure this was a good idea but....

As I was working the Icarus shawl I am making for my mom, it suddenly occurs to me that beads would be really nice. Ahem.

Yes, beads would be really nice. Particularly on those feathery parts. So I think it might be a great plan to pick back those purl/knit rows that run up the middle of those feathery parts and add some beads. Yeah, doesn't that sound like a great plan?

Oh and by the way, I am on row 12 of chart 4. Out of 4 charts. So yeah, isn't this a great idea? It sure is, only I should've thought of that sooner, like maybe around, chart 1???

2 comments:

Teenuh said...

You're a nut.

Mary said...

Hi!
We have an Icarsus shawl KAL in Ravelry. It started out as Arkansas Knit ladies but everyone is welcome to join us.
Have a great day!!
God Bless you!!