Sunday, November 11, 2007

I thought this was going to be fun.....

I'm fully involved in co-chairing the book fair. Not having a good time working with my co-chair. We are not getting along. I have lots of time consuming things to do... here is my progress on the embossed leaves socks: 1 sock finished. This sock is awesome, for some magical trick it plays on the eye causes my HUGE foot to look smaller! I think I may make all of my socks with alternately colored toes and heels...I at this point in time have not cast on for the next sock yet. Hopefully, I will get that sock started tomorrow. Looks like I'll be sitting out in the rain for at least an hour watching DS's 3rd Jamboree game, so no knitting then. But alas, we have Monday off and what sounds better than to sleep in and then hide out in the house knitting all day!? So I guess I didn't realize this post posted dated Sunday, which is the day of the Jamboree game not Monday... Ha ha. That evil, midnight turns into another day scam....

1 comment:

Teenuh said...

I think it sounds better to go have lunch with a friend! ;)

Teehee.