Thursday, September 27, 2007

Still Alive.
Still knitting. I finished sock 1 of my Regia Designer Line Kaffe Fasset socks. They look quite nice. If I had made them a tad bit smaller they wouldn't have fit my feet. Whew! Close call on that. Sorry I haven't had time to take a picture yet. I just turned the heel on the second sock. So now I am in the home stretch. The good news is, they are a PERFECT match! Yahoo! This weekend it sounds like we will be rounding up quite the posse to go to the Oakland TKGA market place on Sunday. It is no where NEAR the size of Stitches, but it is always fun to shop a bunch of corralled yarn stores and feel like you can spend money... because I would NEVER walk into my LYS (any one of the 10 located around here) and dish out the dollars like I do at a yarn show... I know, sad case. I always feel like the thing I am looking at that I am liking, I will most certainly NEVER see it again so I had better buy it RIGHT now or regret it for the rest of my knitting life. Yeah, so the drama.

I am almost done with those socks, so I need to pick my next project. I am beginning to feel slightly panicked at not knowing what to knit next. Maybe some socks with that Panda Cotton picked up a couple of weeks ago. I am feeling slightly commitmentphobic about starting anything big that will take too long to finish because I just don't have a lot of time between soccer, Tae Kwon Do, and all the things I keep suckering myself into doing at the school. Anyone want to peel any box tops for me? We had a Bunco-tastic time on Tuesday with a theme bunco. It was hysterical fun. Looks like we are going to need to pick up at least 2 more players next year when we renew our year, anyone want to join?

No comments: