Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Both socks are finished! But in my enthusiasm I wore them before I took pictures of them. Duh! So after they are washed again I will have DH take some pics of them on my feet (no more weired ankleless shots taken from above). I have started and restared, only 6 times, the Lorna's Laces Camoflauge socks for DH. I started with a knit/purl tumbling blocks pattern, which I didn't like with the camo colors. Then I got terrible pooling problems. Next was a broken rib stitch, followed by a herringbone k/p pattern, and a large chevron pattern then small chevron. Now it is just a lump of rolled up yarn with a lot of pent up anger directed at it. At least it is wonderfully soft to knit and reknit with. This was simply an unproductive knitting day.

No comments: