Monday, October 09, 2006


Well, I just totally realized that I didn't take a picture of the little baby socks I made for the shower I am going to today. So here they are already stuck to the present. I have finally remember to add the ears to the sweater. it looks cute.

I have finished the body part of the baby sweater, now I am working on one sleeve. Then I will begin the raglan part of the sweater. Progress is slow and I feel like I am really running out of time! (read here as PANIC!!! ) I have been so busy I haven't had time to just sit down and get it done. I think I can accomplish more knitting when it is not soccer season. It just takes up too many valuable knitting hours... can you imagine the conversation... "sorry kids, you can't play soccer any more because it just doesn't leave mommy enough time to knit..." That would go over well.

No comments: